Skip to content
dof44 posted:
I have ed and have tried Viagra, Levitra and Cialis. These drugs give me an erection but not strong enough to have intercourse. I can ejaculate with manual or oral stimulation. I have visited a urologist who checked my prostate and said there was no problem there. Are there any other options/ Not interested in a penile implant.
nohard responded:
Hi, Look i've had ED and now in recovery, and its all down to herbs and a hormon, if you go to, and under genral discussions, look for this tital, HERBS VERSUS DRUGS, HERBS MY CHOICE, all I can ask is please give it a read then give it a trail for 12 weeks, its the cheapeat way out of ED when we get the mix right.
Good Luck
RobertPatrick responded:
HI dof44

As erectile problem is common in men population and i think vigrx may help to get rid of erectile problem i used it and got good results moreover it contain herbal ingredient which doesn't have any side effects.
1VTS1 responded:
Have you tried vacuum therapy?
RobertPatrick replied to 1VTS1's response:
yeah i have tried it really help to get erection. what is your experience with vacuum therapy.
1VTS1 replied to RobertPatrick's response:
I've found that after the initial experiences, it was and still is exactly what it states. NO pain, very easy to use, and my wife loves the results!

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.