Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Our last news letter Natural remedies for ED
nohard posted:
YES
they work, and I'm here to show anybody who wants to come and look, unlike drugs which you need to take 1 hour before sex going the natural way means I dont have to do that as they work all of the time, and a lot of what is being said is wrong, as you dont rely on one thing as its a mix, and each person the mix is differant, and like the drugs for erections, most of the time taken the right way, there are no side effects.
And
when the drugs dont work this is the way men need to go, so yes natural products do work for ED.
Myself I take DHEA and so does my wife, and web md has a good rigth up about it? 75 mg a dayI take tribulus this backs up my DHEA as it runs along the same lines and is a herb. 470 mg twice a day.I take Cayenne mixed in tomato paste and thined with olive oil, very good for your blood and prostate health, 3 small spoonfuls x3 times a day.I take Garlic freash chopped up fine and mixed in olive oil again taken 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a day, I altenate with the cayenne.I take Ginger freash froozen in black tea with honey and lemon every day at least once a day.I take herbal Bulgarian Tribulus in Green tea, I make up a 2 pint pot and let it steep over night and drink through with Ginger honey and lemom.one last thing I take is Boric acid, this does to things for me, and if you read up about its good for ED and good for reynards disease whitch I have as this goes along with those of us who have ED, but I take it at a very low dose.So some of the things I use must can be found in the kitchen cupboard the rest comes via capsules.All that I take can be found just by googling them and add ED on the end.Good Luck
NOHARD

Take the Poll

So just how many off took notice of the news letter, would you go the same way as me, I did it all on my own.
Reason now live in Greece, help out here is very slim as I was told I had anxiety.
  • Please just answer yes or no
  • Or like me would you try it
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.