Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fiance is 37 and has very low sex drive - I have high drive
An_247477 posted:
I am very concerned by my fiances low sex drive. He is 37 and wants sex about once every two weeks....is this normal? He says attraction is not an issue. He can get an erection and it can last. I thought it was stress but it has been going on for 2 years (on and off). We gained about 10-15 pounds each since we met but are not fat. Any suggestions? I saw DHEA and he has taken it for 2 days. He said he will go to a doctor but what kind?

nohard responded:
Hi, Im taken DHEA as well and have been on it for the last 15 months, it should perk him up as it will boost his testosterone, lift his libido and kick his energy levels, if hes on 25mg a day then you can push him up to 50mg a day, taken one first thing in the morning just after getting up, a good tip is only take it 5 days out of 7, its so the body can get a break from it.
I do hope you have read up abour DHEA as it can have the odd funny side effect with the odd person, you can even do it here on site just put DHEA in there search box and read on.
If you need any other help come back to me I'm now in ED recovery all form herbs and DHEA, this way I dont touch any drugs and it works better than drugs, which you need to take 1 hour before sex, not a good thing.
Good Luck

RobertPatrick responded:
DHEA is naturally occurring hormone produced by adrenal glands, and it is at its peak level in teen and drops drastically as one ages. You should mention the dosage, the effects of DHEA depends upon the dosage.

Helpful Tips

Erectile Dysfunction Cure FOCUS Tip #1
Your mind controls your sexual programs. Hold your right arm out to the side. Now see if you can do this without first imagining it. Weak ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.