Skip to content
Pre-ejaculatory fluid takes away my erection! Any help?
curev posted:
Hi there, here's my problem;[br>I'm 30, and since I have started dating girls, when I get aroused during foreplay, I have this issue. I get aroused or almost fully hard down there, but in a short time I get this small wetness in my pants that takes away my erection. I would be soft. I would however continue to be extremely horny because I did not orgasm, so I would just do other things to please her and get her horny for all night, but I cannot achieve this full erection again. The good news, if there is any, is that I will fool around all night because I don't orgasm. ...and now I know that when that happens, I also lose my erection. It's pre-ejaculation fluid but my penis acts like I had an orgasm and ejaculated. I tend to start "leaking" pre-ejaculate at the slightest arousal - even during non-intense kissing and cuddling - in small amounts.[br>When I am alone, I can masturbate normally, fully erected without pre-ejaculatory fluid. However, I stopped watching porn and masturbate so I could transfer my sexual appetites to her only.[br>I cannot control the release of pre ejaculation fluid when I am with my girl. What is physically wrong with my body that causes this to happen and how can I correct it?[br>Please if anyone have something to help, cause my girlfriends starts to think that I am not sexually attracted enough to her! A few nights ago she cried and said that she feels and starting to think that I will never be able to "trust her and relax enough" (she sad this indirectly) so we could make love normally.[br>I think that a few of my relationships went down just because of this issue, but this reason was covered by other minor.[br>Thanks a lot!
RobertPatrick responded:
Using almond milk will help you, also cut down the fats, and seek medical advice and try to get food with low carbohydrates and fats.
nohard responded:
Hi, First you g/f is thinking she is not sexy enough for you, you must make it clear to her that you have a problem that you are trying to find a cure for, and I think your problem has to do with porn, you have not said how long ago it is that you have stopped watching porn, I think your problem is to do with porn enduced Ed, so your way out is take a sabbatical for 8 weeks, yes you need to become celibate, no masurbating, no sex, and no sexual contact of any kind, and you must clear your computer of all site for porn clear any downloads, and get rid of any discs you have tucked away.
No your big problem is telling your g/f what your problem is and that you are on an 8 week course to over come it and reboot your body ready for a new sex life, and not only your sex life but both of your sex lives.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.