Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Stomach pain and erection
An_248166 posted:
I'm 27 workout 4-5 days a week and have never had any problems sexually or otherwise. About two weeks ago my wife and I were fooling around and I couldn't get hard enough for sex and I noticed a cramping pain in my stomach a little below my belly button. We've tried a couple of times since and the same thing happens. I tried masturbation and still couldn't get as hard as usual but finished anyway and the pain got worse and I was nauseated on orgasm. Don't have a clue what is going on and I'm really worried, not to mention what it is doing to my wife.
Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
Not sure from the information you provide. I can tell you that you do need to see a urologist for an evaluation to be sure there is no infection or deeper injury to the penis. Do not ignore this.
pain71 responded:
I have the exact same problem. I am currently 41 years old. My problems started in 2001. I have never had any STDs. Never had problems before then, suddenly I couldn't get an erection, but I could still have an orgasm. Starting in 2004 I starting have pain whenever I had an orgasm, same location as stated in the previous post, a couple of inches right below the belly-button in the center. Pain level similar to a leg cramp. The pain would last the length of the orgasm. Then, for about 15 minutes after that, I would continue to feel like I need to have an orgasm. Also during this time, semem would slowly drain out. Also starting in 2004, I started to have problems having an orgasm with only achieving this about 70% of the time. Starting around 2011, I have started to gget a partial erection, but nothing like prior to 2001. The partial erections would happen about 40% of the time, rest of the times I would have nothing. Also since 2004, after having an orgasm, I would hhave problems breathing, feel agitated, I would feel I have just had a large amount of caffiene. Very restless.

I saw a urologist in 2004 when the pain started. He stuck a camera up inside of me and checked my urinary track, bladder, and prostrate, but didn't find any problems. I also had a CAT-Scan done and couldn't find any problems. Since then I have talked with various doctors that I have seen for annual checkups, but they either didn't have any idea about the problem or didn't care and wanted to change the subject to something else. Currently I haven't found any doctor that has any idea of the problem. I till only get partial erections about 40% of the time, the rest nothing, and orgasms about 50% of the times. Also, as far as sensitivity, sometimes it hurts when I have an orgasm in the urinary tract. Also, I don't feel much from touch or any physical contact.

Any ideas.
nohard responded:
Hi, Have you changed you execise routine or have been lifting heaver weights, its little things like this that can be overlooked why you are thinking O my little dicky wont come erect, a strain comes in many forms, and yes our wifes do not like if there not getting enough nooky.
You could try coming off you routine for a couple of weeks and keep out of the gym, just to see how it effects you and your symptoms.
Just some ideas.
Good Luck
nohard replied to Sheldon Marks, MD's response:
Hi Doc been having an extra think of both of these, do you think these could be partial umbilical hernia's, did a quick read on it and they look as if they could be.
But then, me, just a lay man.
Hope this helps all of you.
Good Luck
RobertPatrick responded:
I think you should check your Testosterone levels first and seek doctor help for that. It is sure problem of low testosterone, and you can fix it using any herbal remedy.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.