An_248424 posted:
My boyfriend recently went to the dr for pain under his ball sack, he just quit smoking 2 days ago and now can not get an erection. The dr ran blood work and we don't know the results yet. What should we be looking for or possibly do?
RobertPatrick responded:
First get the results from doctor that would reveal the exact problem. If it is erectile issue then using some herbal remedy would help to fix it.