Skip to content
To Be or Not To Be
MzMargeaux1 posted:
Hello. I'm new here. I have been keeping company w/ a very nice man since July 2011. I like him very, very much BUT he has a serious problem w/ premature ejaculation. We have talked about his sexual history from when he was a young man (not in America) and he has admitted this has been going on since the beginning of his 1st sexual encounter. Obviously he was never taught or learned on his own how to delay orgasm - which I find strange. Recently, we went to doctor about this and he was given Zoloft to take for a short period of time as one Zoloft side effect is inhibited orgasm. Unfortunately, he has refused to take them up to this point. So we are at a stand-still and he is on 'lock-down' w/ me. Any suggestions are welcomed b4 I dash him away.

dfromspencer responded:
There is an exercise he could try. Have him stop his urin flow several times. Once he knows what muscles are involved, he can do that off and on during the day. (Not stopping his flow, just using those muscles to build them up.) Also, he could have you gently squeeze his member, just below the head, concentrating on the urethra on the underside of his penis. You may have to do this several times, but it will delay ejackulation.

Hope this helps, Dennis

MzMargeaux1 replied to dfromspencer's response:
Thanxs D. It sounds like Kegel exercises. I will surely advise him and hope that he does it. He also gets sooo excited/hot which does not help very much.

I'll let you know if it works/helps us.

RobertPatrick responded:
Well i natural remedies like kegel exercise could help him

MzMargeaux1 replied to RobertPatrick's response:
Thank you. I will let y'all know. It is a work in progress. I'm trying to 'hang in there' BUT.........(there is always a but).

RobertPatrick replied to MzMargeaux1's response:
Ok, inform us may be you may get a solution. But i would recommend you natural remedies, as there are side effects free. Or you can use vigrx plus i have tried it, it really work with no side effects. Atleast it work for me.

MzMargeaux1 replied to RobertPatrick's response:
I'm sorry but what is vigrx plus???

RobertPatrick replied to MzMargeaux1's response:
Vigrx plus help to get rid of premature ejaculation. I want to use it, i read its review on vigrx plus reviews , have you tried it or should i use any other medicine.

RobertPatrick replied to RobertPatrick's response:
Vigrx plus i used it once along with some herbal remedies, it work for me, what is your exp with male enhancement supplements.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.