Skip to content
An_248565 posted:
problem is that my partner wants to satisfy me, but unable to reach climax, not sure why i can't. been using the injection method and had some success in keeping hard but not all the time. contemplating the penial implant in order to remain hard during intercourse, but not sure that i can be satisfied as she wants. im still trying to find the right combination for us, and she is very understanding about it. but, it seems to me that im not all the problem, another question is the size of the woman, she is small in nature, away from intercourse for some time and have problem entering her. need some help with above concerns
RobertPatrick responded:
I think you should try vigrx plus,i think it would help you to get better erection and would you to stay hard.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.