Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Erectile Dysfunction and Pre-mature Ejaculation
VkeshavB posted:
Hi Doctor I am 28years old Physical Trainer in Gym. Actually i had night fall 8-9times in a month and had very hard errections that made me so uneasy to sleep, so doctor prescribed me Serlift50 an antidepressant for 3 months but i continued by-mistake for 3years. Now i had observed the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction. I am a physical trainer with lean muscle fit with good physique. I do 30-40 minutes intse-cardio workouts as well as muscle workouts for 1.30 hrs. Just want to know i had stopped this tablet 2months back, so when will the side effects will be fully removed from body? I am going through Ayurvedic Medical treatment right now. And also doing Pelvic , kegel exercises 3 times in a day. Please let me know when do the side effect of this Anti depressant will be fully removed. Exercise, Non exercise and Medications please let me know all. I have erection when i sleep and and when i masturbate erection is not that hard and it doesn't sustain for long time. Sensitivity is near to nil. What time it will take to recover full?
Right now i am going through allopathic medication of Urologist and Sexologist with Flunam(Fluoxetine Hcl 20mg) And Royal Spark.
I had been through every tests like Testesteron, Urine, Sprem Blood Sugar, Thyroid, etc those are all normal.

RobertPatrick responded:
As you mention you are doing kegel exercise i think that would help you to get better. Use natural treatment and i hope that would help you to get better soon.

VkeshavB replied to RobertPatrick's response:
But i want result soon. I mean when will be the toxins of anti-depressant will be flushed out fully?

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.