Skip to content
28 year old having problems
An_249027 posted:
I am actually writing hoping to help my husband, he has been having some problems lately. he does not get an erection like he use to and can not keep it sometimes. This really bothers him, but does not like to talk about it. I am not sure how to help him.
RobertPatrick responded:
Take him to Dr. that would be the best remedy.
dfromspencer responded:
I don't know how old your husband is? As men age, we sometimes experience a loss of erection. It could be many things, like stress, overthinking, overweight, diabetes, injury to veins, too many to list. Have him see his primary care doctor. And, if it so happens he has a sexual disfunction, have his doctor recomend he see an Urologist.

Good luck!

RobertPatrick replied to dfromspencer's response:
I agree with dennis consulting doctor is the best option to treat the problem.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.