Skip to content
Erection loss on 18 year old
kostas94 posted:
Hello. I would like to ask your help for my problem. As the title says, I am 18 years old and I came across an erection problem. Let me tell you my story...

I have sexual relationship with my girlfriend for a year now. Recently, I found myself to lose my erection, right after we start the intercourse. Whenever we have oral sex i do not have a problem, but when we start the intercourse, after sometime, my penis turns to a flaccid state for an unexplained reason. This happened to me 1 or 2 times in the past, but it was half a year ago or so. Also, lately my erections are not as hard as they used to be and sometimes, when I masturbate, my penis isn't on a full erection. Note that i do not drink too much acohol, nor I smoke ciggaretes and I also do not eat junk food really often, but I am a little tired almost everytime. The tiredness was not a problem in the past (because I was also back then tired relly often), therefore I don't think that this is the root of the problem.

I would be really happy to read your replies. Thank you very much in advance!
RobertPatrick responded:
I think your erectile problems is due to anxiety or depression or something like that. Do you get nervous while intercourse, as this anxiety, nervousness are also cause for erectile dysfunction.
kostas94 replied to RobertPatrick's response:
Thanks for your reply! Well, I thought about it and no, it's not from depression or anxiety. Some minutes after the intercourse, I just happen to lose my erection. The last time I was a bit nervous, because that happend again, but I became nervous right after my penis started to lose the erection, and then we stopped.
RobertPatrick replied to kostas94's response:
Then i think it would be better if you consult doctor. Hey one of my friend use vigrx have you tried it?. It help to get erection. I think this may help you.
kostas94 replied to RobertPatrick's response:
That's what I'm thinking too. Thanks for your suggestion, but I prefer to consult a doctor before trying anything like that. You believe that I should go to an andrologist, a urologist, or someone else?
RobertPatrick replied to kostas94's response:
I think you should consult andrologist, that would sure help you.
dfromspencer replied to kostas94's response:
You should first see an Urologist. He/she can give you the required tests. Then, if need be, medication, or a solution to this problem.

I'm concerned about your tiredness. Also see your primary care physician. You may possibly have T.B., or tired blood? For your peace of mind, see the doctor.

Good luck!

kostas94 replied to dfromspencer's response:
I forgot to add that I exercise 3 days per week at home. And now, about the tiredness... I study alot, exercise(like I said before), sleep late and I go out really often. The tiredness may be from the lack of sleep, and not from anemia, because I do not have any other symptoms except from this. As for the T.B, I'll most probably check it in the near future. Nevertheless, I started to sleep better these past 3 days, so I will see how it goes. I am going to wait for 5 days for this thing to pass, and in the meantime I will keep the sleeping program. If I encounter the same problem, I will consult a urologist.

Thanks again for your replies!
dfromspencer replied to kostas94's response:
I am so glad you are sleeping better. That is a major problem, especially for the younger generation. I have had a sleeping problem since i was in my early twenties, i am 53 now. I do remember how tired i was all the time. Then, i got used to it, and it has not changed. I have tried everything. Now i even have a sleep med. i take every night, but it does not help much.

I hope things work out for you, especially the ED.

Keep us informed, please?

nohard responded:
Hi Kostas, So from what you have been saying, if your minds clear, no stress or anxiety problems, then I think its a blood flow problem which is giving you your ED problems.
I had this but I'm way a lot older that you, but try this for a week and see how your doing, first Green tea with ginger, lemon and honey, drink 3 mugs a day, Cayenne, mix with tomato paste to your heat, being a heat you can take, take this before meals 3 small sponfuls, Garlic get a head of garlic chop very fine, now mis a small spoonful into the top of your cayenne mix, ok why all these 4 things, the green tea, Ginger, Cayenne and the garlic will all help with your blood flow down below,
You could back these up with some Tribulus, but it takes up to 8 weeks to get to full power, but it will boost your testosterone, lift your labido and kick up your energy levels, any of these you can google for more info, just add for ED on the end of them.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.