Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Male Enhancement
An_249309 posted:
I am 18 years old and i was wondering if taking male enhancement pills specifically VigRX, would actually improve my size and not do any damage?

stevesmw responded:
Anything you take, either prescription or herbal is going to do two things; increase the amount of blood to your penis or help keep it there. If you are as hard as a typical 18 year old, the product won't make a difference.

nohard responded:
Hi If you want to improve you size try jelqing and streaching, for these google pegym, and onthere find the beginners page for both and take it from there , but dont try and push it or rush the program or you will end up with ED, just do as they say.
Good Luck

RobertPatrick responded:
Hi,

Vigrx will help you to get better erection no doubt. But it has some limitations too. I think before using it you should read vigrx reviews to know it better.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.