Skip to content
Pain in glans penis upon erection
An_248274 posted:
I am 50 year old male. Upon erection, I get pain in shaft near glans and glans of penis. What is the reason?

nohard responded:
Hi, Can you expand a bit more, things like what do you think the reason is and why , have you be doing anything that could have caused it.

An_248274 replied to nohard's response:
I feel sort of extreme pressure and pain in those regions when penis is in erect state. I didn't do anything that I think caused it. I had a very normal sex life until a few months ago when this problem started.

nohard replied to An_248274's response:
Hi, Has this pain eased in the time since it started or is it still the same?
Its just I'm thinking groin strain, what kind of job do you do?

An_248274 replied to nohard's response:
I would say it is about the same but for sure hasn't increased. I have a sedentary job and lifestyle is also almost sedentary.

nohard replied to An_248274's response:
Hi, just done some reading up about sedentry, so you do a sit down job, and your life style is trying do to do much, yes.
Did you know this could kill you, I think your first line is to get out and start walking, briskly, get in and do some swimming, stop sitting arond at home trying not to do things, and in a few weeks it may go away, your body lacks any exercise, its complaining to you, my body does the same if I sit around to long.
Please try it and see if it goes away, I think you will find it does, if not come back and tell me, but please give it about 8 weeks.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

YaY
So I have been having this trouble since i was about 15. Im 30 now. I must say this is NOT a UTI or STD. I wish I knew why it happens but I ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.