Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could use some advice.
KLur66 posted:
I am 21 and healthy. I workout and eat pretty healthy. I have been with my girlfriend for sometime now and we are very comfortable with each other. During foreplay and other times of just messing around without sex i can get an erection and everything is fine. But the instant it comes to sex i can not get an erection for the life of me. We have tried multiple times and still nothing. I dont feel nervous or anything. i am focused on her and enjoying the moment but nothing is going on downstairs. At this point im hopeless and do not know what to do

Anon_2000 responded:
At your age this should not be happening and so I could give you all kinds of answers but I think the best think you can do is go and see your Doc and tell what is happening. Get a testosterne level check. This is the best way to deal with these issues. Do you have any problems cuming when you masterbate?

Be seen and do not feel uncomfortable when you tell your Doc what is going on as the Doc's have heard this all before. If you want help you need to tell the Doc exactly what the problem is.

KLur66 replied to Anon_2000's response:
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I do not have any problems during masterbation. Its only when it comes to sex unfortunately. I will most likely just go to my doc soon because im out of options.

nohard replied to KLur66's response:
Hi KL, Next time your with your g/f and you have a hardon use then, just tell your g/f if its hard make use of it, the thing is its like this I've had ED and now in (jokenly) recovery, its ok, ED jokes us that things are back to normal, so as I have told the wife when its hard us it, dont wait, and beleave me it works, so next time your both naked and its hard do the deed, just dont wait, even if means useing sex oil.
Good Luck

RobertPatrick responded:
I think there is problem in blood supply in the penile area which doesn't give you erection. Do kegel exercise to get better erection.

Helpful Tips

response
Have you discussed pregnancy ? is it possible that subconciously he might be holding back ejaculation for fear of getting you pregnant? My ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.