Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What is working now
mark20151 posted:
About 10 years ago I began to have a hard to time an erection. The pills worked some for awhile. The I went to Boston Medical Group and now use Maryland Men's Health Clinic (some less expensive) where they sold me (expensive: about $20 per use) an injectable drug. Works great. Get hard in 10 minutes. Stay hard for 90 minutes. And no the injection does not hurt as there are few nerve endings near the base of the penis.

What I wonder is if ED reduces the size of an erection. I used to be 6 1/2 inches. Now I am 5 inches.

RobertPatrick responded:
Ed really affects size of erection no doubt. As due to low blood supply to the penile area which results in ED, which lowers erection and also it becomes hard to maintain an erection .

Helpful Tips

Radiation 30 Years Later
Not one of the five physicians who recommended radiation to treat my prostate cancer warned me that decades later it could result in ED. Be ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.