Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Did I tear my frenulum?
donottry posted:
Hello,

I am not circumcised.

Last night I received oral sex. This morning I noticed when not erected. My foreskin does not cover the head of the penis anymore.

Prior, I would have plenty of foreskin covering it erected and not erected.

Now the inner head is always exposed and I am uncomfortable. Even walking around if the inner head touches my underwear I feel discomfort.

I was not bleeding but I notice where the urine comes out, is a bit more red than other places... should I go to my personal doctor or find a urologist?

donottry responded:
I would also like to add that when the foreskin covered my penis.. there was a small opening so urinating it would be a bit messy unless I pulled the skin back a little but still not exposing the inner head.

Now the foreskin is like 3x more open and I am a bit shocked and I'm uncomfortable now.

Dickynew responded:
Ill say go to doctors they have a look and may give. U medication please tell me if I helped

Eugenio311 replied to donottry's response:
Most of us (intact men) have to pull back the foreskin a little when we pee to keep it neat, just like we have to shake it a couple extra times to get the last drops off before putting things back in the pants.

You might just put a little dab of vaseline on the exposed part of the head to keep your clothes from irritating. If you had torn the frenulum you'd most likely have blood and a lot of pain.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.