Skip to content
Dickynew posted:
My 11 year olds dick is 2inch long is this good or bad If bad can I have web links to home enlargment programmes
Eugenio311 responded:
Your 11 year old hasn't gone through puberty yet, has he? Please don't give him a complex about the size of his penis. He's got plenty of time, years in fact, to maximize his sexual maturity.
RobertPatrick responded:
Well as you are just 11, I don't think you need to worry about your dick size. I think you should wait it will grow with your age.

But if you want i know some enlargement procedures, which help me. Tell me what you want to know?
doogood responded:
Wait - seriously you're looking for enlargement programs for your 11 year old because his penis is 2 inches long? He's only 11 for crying out loud! As one other poster stated, he hasn't hit puberty yet so how on earth could he be much bigger? Wait until he grows to be a man and then let him be concerned about how he feels about the size of his penis - and no matter what the size he should be content. All I can add is, unless you - I'm presuming are his father - and are hung like a horse and were a whole lot larger at that age yourself, then you have nothing to be worried about.
ontbear responded:
Hi there;;;;; He is a normal boy...Don't say anything to him....When he reaches puberty his hormones will make his penis and testicals grow to that of a man...... ontbear
RobertPatrick replied to ontbear's response:
Well i agree with you ontbear...

I think his penis size will grow with time and age...
Hormones really work to improve penis size sure.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.