Skip to content
Erectile dysfunction
Luvsweetie posted:
We now have Ed it's hard I looking for others people to talk with about how their dealing with this... I'm the wife help.

RobertPatrick responded:
As you mention Ed problem, then i would say dig out the cause for it. If you have stress in your relationship reduce it, as stress is one of the reason for ED. Another thing if you want to diagnose erectile dysfunction then i would say use herbal remedies, change you diet habits and practice kegel exercise. Eating chocolate, oysters and pumpkin seed can help to get boost of libido and kegel exercise can help to strengthen pelvic muscles and will improve blood flow to the penile area which would help you to get rid of erectile dysfunction. As poor blood supply to the penile area is the prime reason for Ed.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.