Skip to content
Terrified! Ejaculating blood.
An_249988 posted:
I hope this question isn't too outragious. Basically, I fell pretty hard on my rear a week ago. Hard enough that the left butt cheek was swollen and bruised. The next day I had a very extended masturbation session and ejaculated a lot of bright red blood. Horrifying! I tried again two days later to see if it was gone and ejaculated a lot of bright red blood again. Wondering if the hematospermia could be caused by the fall and swelling on my butt? Like all the extra blood in the area from the swelling leaking? There isn't any pain and my urine looks normal. I've refrained from masturbating for 5 days now and wondering how long I should continue to wait? Should the blood be gone after the bruise is fully healed or did I really mess something up inside? Thank you in advance for any information you can provide on my terrifying experience.

31 year old male in decent health with no recent sexual partners.

ontbear responded:
Hi....After the first time I would have seen a doctor--but surly after the second..... If it happenes again see a doctor. ontbear

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.