Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Orange gel-like dots in sperm?
An_250299 posted:
So I am a 20 year old male, never had sex. The past 2 days I've noticed that when I ejaculate there are orange gel-like dots in my sperm, and the head of my penis hurts when I do so. The thing is is that when I stop masturbating (which I do a lot everyday), then I wake up and masturbate there are not orange dots and no pain. But as the day goes and I continue to masturbate more, my penis hurts more and more, and more orange dots appear. Is it due to masturbating too much? This is the first time this has ever happened. I drink a lot of water so I don't think it's anything like that. Since I never had sex I really don't think it's an STD. So as I asked, could this be over-masturbating? I sometimes do it up to 4 or 5 times a day. I'm a hypochondriac so...this situation doesn't help. I don't use lube because my hands are naturally oily so it's fine. I read other posts online and it could be from over masturbating but I'm not sure, any advice? My testicles don't hurt or anything. I would also like to add, that around the edges of my prostate, randomly, but NOT often, it's more rare, that it suddenly can hurt, not directly on the prostate, just on the side, is this a sign of something serious?

gymrat44 responded:
If it the orange dots keep up I would have the situation checked out with your doctor and/or a urologist in order to give you piece of mind.

On the other hand I don't think there's a possibilit of over-masturbating as long as you don't find yourself in pain which you say you are having 'more and more as the day goes on. That's not good, no penis pain is a good thing.

Apart from the pain issue I personally think it's fine to get in as much 'practice' as you can. It's what we do.

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.