Skip to content
No feeling in penis
An_250577 posted:
Okay, this is a little hard to talk about but I'm 19, and I've had this problem ever since I first became sexually active about 2 & 1/2 years ago, at first I thought it was from the condom but I have engaged in unprotected sex with my last 3 sexual partners, I have no feeling in my penis except for the area right under the tip, and I have only ever climaxed to the point of ejaculation one time (after 7 hours of intercourse, the last hour was strictly oral) and I have no problem maintaining an erection for long periods of time, but I have only ever been able to climax while masturbating, and it has caused problems with all of my relationships, causing my girlfriends to feel inadaquite even tho i tell them I have had this problem all of my life, was wondering if anyone has had experience with this kind of thing and any help you could give on this topic and helping me to get feeling back in my penis would be a great help and much appreciated.
RobertPatrick responded:
You have lost penis sensitivity, the best way to have it back is that as your partner to touch your penile area and sexual organs to get stimulation, it help to recovery sensitivity.
jamesmoore responded:
For all your health related problems, MIDLAND 24/7 PHARMACY, is there to provide you with the most efficient and High Quality products at relatively cheaper prices. We sale health Care products for the for the following related problems:

--- Erectile Dysfunction
--- Male Enhancement
--- Anti-Acidity
--- Anti-Allergic/Asthma
--- Anti-Depressant/Anti-Anxiety
--- Anti-Diabetic
--- Anti-Fungus
--- Anti-Herpes
--- Antibiotics
--- Blood Pressure/Cholesterol
--- Body-Building
--- Erection packs
--- Female Enhancement
--- General Health
--- Gums New!
--- Healthy Bones
--- Herbals
--- Herbals: Gums
--- Herbals: Personal Care
--- Herbals: Weight Loss
--- Hypnotherapy
--- Men's Health
--- Pain Relief
--- Patches New!
--- Pets
--- Skin Care
--- Sleeping Aid
--- Stop Smoking
--- Weight Loss
--- Women's Health

Just click to contact us and get your supply and desire product at a price you will say thank you. <<< Health For All>>> is what we stand for.
SmithWood responded:
I am going to require a outrageous speculate and also claim that you might be circumcised (most likely with birth). However this can occur to several guys who've been minimize. You have lost many of the neurological endings along with the protection on your glans which can be probably keritanized chances are. It will only be a little more so as you obtain older.

For delight, We've seen that there's a decent quantity of pleasant cells exactly where your current circumcision surgical mark can be. You try stimulating in which. Maybe you can also try out men's prostate stimulation also. All the best!
Poul1986 responded:
Hello. Have you talked to your doctor about your symptoms? Since it could either be psychological or caused by an illness... You can visit this site where you can read blogs about sexual problems in men:
Good luck!

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.