Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My husband has ED , how can I talk to him about my sexual needs and not make him upset with me, It is hard for me to talk about this and not get emabarssed ?
An_250601 posted:
This a hard for me to talk to him about this matter. I want him to touch me and bring me to orgasm , If it was me and i could not have sex with him , I would make sure i assisted him to pleasure him. I would not want him to go somewhere else. I would never go somewhere else to have sex,or get another partner. I am devoted to my husband , and I am here for him . It is just so hard at times, I feel so unsexy , this is important to me. He has been to the Dr. and is taking shots for this problem of Low T but he has high LDL cholesteral so we have to get that down too. I know there is more to marriage than making love , I do miss it so much. I could count on my 2 hands how many times we had sex in the 4yrs. I love my husband so much ,if anyone can give me advice much thanks, and God Bless.

RobertPatrick responded:
He touch his sex organs, that will help him to stimulate. Also tell me him to exercise and have better lifestyle by changing diet habits..

That will help him to get better testosterone and it will help you to get better orgasm.

lovemyman responded:
As a woman, oh I understand what you are saying. At least your husband went to the doctor. Mine refuses.
I can count on my fingers how many times in last year. I told a friend I am mourning my sex life. It was very satisfying for me. I miss it. I have purchased toys. But would rather have his touch.
I cry in the shower almost every time. I am patience,and can tolerate alot, but when I brought up my needs...that was one argument I do not want to revisit. He said he has no feelings in his penis region. LImp as you will. Doesn't mean he doesn't love me. I am trying to understand, where this has only come up this year. Says its in his family, 5 other brothers and his dad.One brother that he talks to about it. All I can say is patience. and be there for him. As much as we want him to be there for us...they can not.
Hope this helped some.
Many of conversations with him, and it gets less embarrassed. It is a problem. First step is the admitting they have one. We deal.

Wilsondavid responded:
I am 47. Talk to him about penile implant. It's been 4 months since done. Still long journey but will Be worth it. Let me know if you like more info

Poul1986 responded:
Don't lose hope.. Keep encouraging your husband and try flirting a bit.. You can encourage him to switch on to a healthy lifestyle through exercise and eating balanced diet.. There are so many medications out there so you should not lose hope.. You can try checking this link for some info about ED and how to conquer them... http://www.tadalafil-20-mg.biz/erectile-dysfunction-info/

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.