Skip to content
Penis Girth
An_250855 posted:
I am 20 and I know that I have small penis girth 3.5 when errect. I have gotten over worrying about it, but I was wondering if I am still in the normal range or if I should ever consider surgery to enhance my girth or any advice you might have.
RobertPatrick responded:
I think you should try edging or penis enlargement exercise to have better penis size. Penile surgery is risky and expensive too. I think penis enlargement exercises like slightly pulling the head of penis help to have better penis size. These exercise would help you to improve length and girth of penis.
Mam3152000 replied to RobertPatrick's response:
Is this risky?

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.