Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Erectile Problems
An_251076 posted:
Dear Sir,

I am 30 years old, my life was good until one month a go i discovered few changes in my body, my hunger went down, also my libdo was down, few days back suddenly i found i didnt had any erection for 3 days, but than to my relief i got erection but it was not like before i use to have it also after masterbution i have pain in my penis for some time, but still i do get erection but not for long time it comes & goes,

I use to masturbate regularly for last many years, but i never face such problem, also my sex drive was good i was ever ready for sex, but now while masturbating my erections are soft, and my sex drive has gone down.

I did had a stress full life especially at office, but sex was my stress buster.

I do regular excercise (running) & phyiscally fit.

I am not married yet,& also never had sex, could you please advice is it i suffer from Erectile Dysfuction ? if yes what shall i do to get back my sex drive & erection.

RobertPatrick responded:
I think stress and age could be a factor behind your problem. You need to check your hormone level. First you need to improve your testosterone level and also you need to improve blood flow to penis area. As better blood flow would led to greater penile erection.

Helpful Tips

Erectile Dysfunction Cure FOCUS Tip #1
Your mind controls your sexual programs. Hold your right arm out to the side. Now see if you can do this without first imagining it. Weak ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.