Pain after ejaculation
NY1986 posted:
Im a 22 year old male, I am also a virgin. Recenly (past few weeks) after I masturbate especially more then once in a short time my testicles hurt, they have the feeling of something is pulling on them. Also my shaft is very sensitive afterwards also. Does anyone know what this might be? I'm thinking about going to the doctor but I'm a little emabrassed to bring it up.

Eugenio311 responded:
It's probably just your body telling you "that's enough" for a while. What you describe is pretty common to most guys at times. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

counterso responded:
Yeah, sounds like your body is telling you you're masturbating too much, and that you're probably not using sufficient lubrication. Your body is built for sexual activity about once every other day when you're young. While you can choose to be more active, your body can't always keep up over time. Listen to the signals. And if cutting back doesn't solve the issue, then see a urologist. A regular physician isn't going to provide adequate support.

NY1986 responded:
Maybe I do masturbate too much. When it does hurt it hurts for about a day or so. I'll tey to cut down on masturbating and see what happens.

NY1986 responded:
I went to the doctor and he checked and didn't see any lumps and said it might be caused by the masturbation and to take ibuprofen. I cut back my masturbation and the pain actually got worse it now hurts in my left leg by the groin, in the stomach above the penis and in the left testicle. It continued to get worse so now I'm going back to get a referral to a urologist. I didn't think that it was caused by masturbation anyway especially when the pain got worse.

NY1986 responded:
Also the pain is whether I ejaculate or not,

NY1986 responded:
I went to the ER because the pain was so bad (it felt like someone kicked me in the testicles). A sonogram was done and I was diagnosed with varicocele. So it's nothing too serious but I am glad I got it checked and didn't listen to my doctor..