Skip to content
Problem with PE/ED
Shadowwalker posted:
Hey guys,
I am a 27 year old guy. I already posted here once that I am having problems with Premature Ejaculation... So I tried those Kegel Exercises and also tried Eding. But everytime, I am trying to edge, I am having the same problem. I am stroking my penis, until I come to the Point of no return and when I slow down, or when I stop, I am having problems keeping up my erection. Most of the time I am losing it... Is this supposed to happen? Is this normal? Am I doing it right? I really hope, you can help me out, because I am really having some huge problems with this:( Any help appreciated, Thanks already!
RobertPatrick responded:
Oh god you are stuck with premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction at the same time. I think you should consult doctor. It is hard to treat such conditions. Kegel will help you to have better sexual stamina, but it improve erection you have to use some medicine or herbal supplements. As per premature ejaculation is concern for that you have to hold your ejaculation or you can try some techniques like squeezing, stop and start and much more. You can search online there are several method which can help you to get rid of premature ejaculation. Once i viewed a page with wonderful info which i think is really useful. I think you should have a look at it.

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.