Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sexual Issue Question
An_251286 posted:
Alright, so I got sort of drunk the other night (I remember pretty much everything) and ended up having sex with this girl. I was able to get an erection, although probably not as strong as without the alcohol, but didn't ejaculate that I remember because it lasted a good while and I do remember thinking it probably isn't going to happen for me. Here's where the kicker comes in...I didn't use protection because I know my limits and how to pull out. Also, she isn't on the pill either..also not good. Now I've read a lot about pre ejaculation and how there's a lot of support out there saying it doesn't actually have that much, if any, sperm in it that could get her pregnant. I never ejaculated that night at all, however we did have sex probably 3 times that night at least. Also, she told me we had good timing with her period, which I'm assuming she was talking about the whole "timing method" idea.

Now, without being too nasty is there anyway anyone could give me a little bit of help on this and try to help me forget this mistake so I can move on and start buying huge boxes of condoms so to never have to deal with this again?

Recap: Alcohol involved, erection achieved during sex, no ejaculation, pull out method, not on pill, good timing("timing method"). Not pregnant, right?

irvine_lampson responded:
you tell to your partner to honestly say sorry. always use precautions. tell to her for precaution itself.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.