Skip to content
ED
neag78 posted:
My partner and I have been together for four years, we have a son. Ever since I got pregnant with my son I have not had sex. We want another baby so I suggested artificial insemination. He agreed and was able to give me a sperm sample. He had previously confessed to have been with a prostitute and everything was ok. We did try once but he could not maintain an erection. He seem to be avoiding the topic and will always have our son share our bed to be intimate.please help me. What should I do

RobertPatrick responded:
I think your husband know that he has erectile issue, that's why he is getting away from sex. I think you discuss with him and make things clear. Or you can consult doctor and later convince him.

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.