Skip to content
Erectile Dysfunction
An_251456 posted:
My husband has been affected by ED for the past ten years. He went to the doctor early on and took Viagra, but it did not help. We don't talk much about it, but I have asked that he make an appointment to see the doctor, but he has not. I guess the difference with my husband is is that he wants sex all the time. We do other things sexually, but honestly, I just miss having vaginal/penis sex. Even with oral sex, he is just as limp. I probably miss vaginal sex so much because I cannot have it. I try not to hurt his feelings, but I know that I am because most of the time I do not want to have sex with him. This is my second marriage and if I could go back, I would not be married at all so that I would not have to feel the guilt that I do. I would give anything to help him. I know this is not easy for him, but it is not easy for me either.
RobertPatrick responded:
I can understand how u feel, but u need to fix the issue, be a good wife give him some herbal remedy which can help to improve blood flow to penile area. As erectile dysfunction is due to lack of blood flow to the penile area, ask him to loose weight as obesity could be issue for ED. Also tell him to exercise which can help him to improve circulation of blood in body.
luckymom82 responded:
Wow I completely understand what you are going thru. Im going thru the same thing with my boyfriend i love him to death and he is always in the mood for sex and we have lots of sex just no penis/vaginal sex. I really understand his disorder since im a nurse but the emotional part of me is very hurt and unhappy with it all. I crave actual intercourse as well and he does such a great job at pleasing me but its just not the same. I really hope you found a solution to your problem we are still searching for one ourselves good luck!

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.