Skip to content
My husband has ED
fengerman posted:
I am 75 yrs old. My ED started when I was in my forties. By the time I was in my early fifties I could not get it up and the few times I could, I couldn't keep it up. That was in the early 90's. I was ashamed, embarrassed, mixed up and didn't know what was happening because ED wasn't discussed in those days. My wife was one that didn't like to discuss sex so it was up to me to fix it. After several sex doctors, the only way I could fix it then was with the vacuum pump. It wasn't perfect but it thought it helped. I didn't know it then but she started an affair with her doctor and even though she had sex with me with an erection from the pump she was pumping him, even though I didn't know it. Viagra came out several years later and it was like it was made for me. We are divorced now, but ED drugs were good for me.
See if you can talk with him about it. Start the conversation while you are playing with his cock if you can. Massage it and his ego at the same time. Tell him you love him and you love his cock even it is not hard right now. Tell him you love the ways he makes you cum and just because there is a problem right now, you two will get by it right now we can make each other cum in another way. And in many other ways in the future. I would have appreciated that kind of talk then. Unforunately it didn't happen. Happily, I am married to a women that loves sex in any way and it doesn't matter when things don't always happen the perfect way.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.