Skip to content
An_251500 posted:
red rash between butt and all over butt cheeks,, its been spreading to my chest and my face. i went to the ER and they said it is a yeast infection and they gave me some medicine, but the medicine seem to not work. what should i do, at first i used hydrocortizone, but now nothing is helping

Take the Poll

what can i do
  • go back to the ER
  • stop taking my medicine
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.