Skip to content
Question asked by urologist about sex outside of marriage
An_251794 posted:
I recently visited a urologist to discuss a weak stream issue and ED. During the ED discussion, one question that he asked was whether I've had sex outside the marriage. What is the purpose of asking that question? Is it relevant to either ED or weak stream or BPH? It doesn't seem like it is relevant.

Thank.

RobertPatrick responded:
Hello Friend, I also didn't understand why the Urologist asked you about your past sex life, may be he just want to confirm that did u ever experienced this problem before your marriage. If you didn't have sex before, then your problem of ED is due to the performance anxiety, that happens with most of men, when the have their sex for the first time. May be this can help you to know more about ED and BPH .

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.