Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Peyronie's disease
An_248274 posted:
Well I am diagnosed for PD and doctor has asked me to wait for sometime. What are natural remedies that I take? Sex is painful. Upon erection I get pain.

Chris_Evans responded:
Peyronie's ailment is a condition in which a plaque (a thickened, solidified bit of tissue) structures on one side of the penis. Assuming that the plaque comes to be expansive enough, it diminishes adaptability of the penis. Throughout erection, the less-adaptable part of the penis unfolds to a lesser degree, making the penis bow. Torment might happen too. Extreme bend of the penis can make intercourse challenging or even outlandish.

Chief Proposed Natural Treatments

Acetyl-L-Carnitine: L-carnitine is an amino harsh corrosive the form uses to transform oversized into vigor. It is not generally acknowledged a supplement in light of the fact that the form can produce all it needs.

Paraminobenzoic Acid: Para-aminobenzoic harsh corrosive (Paba) has been recommended for a mixture of illnesses in which unusual tissue is included, incorporating Peyronie's illness

Other Proposed Natural Treatments

Vitamin E

Herb Gotu Kola

Helpful Tips

response
Have you discussed pregnancy ? is it possible that subconciously he might be holding back ejaculation for fear of getting you pregnant? My ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.