Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ED at 25
talentedsinger posted:
I'm 25 years old male, and I have been experiencing ED issues for a few years with my partners I have dated. I am an in shape man, who eats right, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink soda. At first I thought it was stress triggering the issue because during that time I was stressed with school due to my double major and a minor. I sought counseling to try and handle my stress, but that didn't work. Now that I am done with school, I'm working a full time job and not anywhere close to the stress level as I was in school.
When I'm having intimate moments with my partner, I start to get an erection, but when it starts getting sexual I can't stay hard, it stays a little stiff but not fully hard. My partner, understands and still loves me, but I feel that I am letting him down. I feel that it is now getting psychologically stressed about achieving an erection and completing.
He wants me to see a doctor about it, but I am, to say, embarrassed that I am seeking medical attention for ED at a young age. I know it happens to everyone, that it doesn't discriminate with age. I want to talk to my doctor about it, but don't know how to go about talking to him about this. Can anyone give me advice on how to just come out and talk to him about this issue?

Helpful Tips

Chiropractor
Pinched nerves. I also lost some feeling in my dick when I was sitting playing guitar and twisting my hips in my chair to see the music ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.