pain in penis after intercourse
An_252197 posted:
I am 45 years old and male. Off late (last 6 months) , I have experienced slight pain in my penis after intercourse. It subsides gradually in a few days. At first I thought it may be because of the foreskin pulled back too much, but recently, I didnt feel that happened, and yet there was a slight pain. The pain is not at the tip, but just inside the tip, though I cant really seem to be able to pin point it. Is it something to worry? Though I feel I may just be carrying some injury which has not healed.
tammyhiles responded:
Treatment ultimately depends on what is causing the pain. Infection and inflammation of the penis and/or prostate can be handled easily in most cases with antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and immune enhancers such as vitamin C and Echinacea extract.