Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Erectile dysfunction
testosterone posted:
I am am a 71 yr young man. I was diagnosed having a low T level. In fact it is at 154. My wife passed away last year and three months ago, I met a nice woman. We hit it off pretty good. I could not get an erection and could not have a climax. My Dr put me on Fortesta. I wanted to start the medication so I could satisfy my partner. Last week she broke it off with me and now I have been depressed over it.I was satisfying her in other ways and she would have a couple of climaxes. I guess I am just discouraged over the whole thing. I don't know if this makes sence but I am just frustrated.

gringofeliz responded:
Please don't give up. I'm 87 and am using Andropause T. I also need more and am still experimenting. You might try one of the oral ED medications. That's what I'll do also.

Helpful Tips

BeSt NaTuRaL SkIn CaRE
She's been transformed into energy and you're using the power to transform that way into beautiful bright white light so you're sitting ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.