Skip to content
Erection Problems
GeorgeJuarez posted:
So I am a male and I am 17 years old soon to be 18 and me and my current girlfriend have been having sex for about 3 months now. About 3 weeks ago we had had sex a few times in very few hours and I believe during one of these times my penis was bent in a way that it shouldn't be. It did not hurt (which is why I say I think it bent) but since that day I have don't been able to get a rock hard erection as usual. Also if I lose focus for a few seconds what I had of an erection goes away. When masturbating the same problem exists. It becomes about 3/4 erect but is still somewhat floppy and does not stand fully up. I can still ejaculate. And it hasn't stopped me from having sex but it makes it a little harder to put in and I would like to fix and stop this before my girlfriend notices or before it gets worse. Also if this is because of it being bent wrong is it fixable and how? PLEASSEE HELPP? !! I would like to avoid going to the doctor unless it is the only way.
An_253489 responded:
Well this seems more to be a psychological effect as a natural sexual activity need not necessarily have an impairing effect on sexual organs. There are very little chances of any possible damage to the spongy tissue, nerve fibers or blood vessels in penis to an extent that would significantly reduce penile erection power, particularly when there is evidance of erection. Had there been any such damage, erection would not have been possible. Therefore, you can flush out the anxiety in your mind. Penile massage and recommended natural treatments can enable you regain your sexual powers.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.