Skip to content
Need help husband has Ed and doesn't care
An_252970 posted:
We have been married 27 yrs for the last 20 he has had Ed. Have begged,tried to intice With no results. He did get checked out and was told low tetestorone takes shots no change. So in the mean time I gained weight. He blamed that and wanted me to get gastric bypass so after three yrs of pushing did. Lost 118 lbs. and he promised things would be different but not. He had to have a pacemaker dephiboater put in 4 yrs ago blames fear of setting off if takes pills to help. His heart doctor told him his heart problem is not the type where he has to worry about a heart attact during sex. Doesn't matter he is not affectionate ignores me and won't even answer if he simply doesnt feel like it.he works part time nights and sleeps all the time on days off sleeps then gets up and sleeps in chair. I've cried begged and pleaded and he says I need to leave him alone. That he never had much sex when he could and not interested now and feels I should get over it. We goe no where do nothing no movies no date night eating out nothing .he would be very happy if I left him alone. I go over to care for our first grand chid and although he is the stp father to our son he raised since four and has good relationship with but still stays home. I can't take it need affection and sex he knew when he married me I love sex and do not believe in being unfaithful. But we are in early 60 s time has already been waste.
Lostdirection responded:
Please help me. What can I do to save my marriage????

Helpful Tips

Kindly Help me to find out the right doctor and right treatment
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.