Skip to content
please help me to destroy my sexual urge
lostloveforever posted:
am 27 divorced due to some extremely unfortunate reasons 3 years ago.i cannot forget my ex-husband ,miss him a lot mentally and physically and i cannot make myself fall for any other guy.i do sometimes have sexual urge but only for him which makes the situation worse for me.i donot want to have sex with anyone else as that will not satisfy me i want to stop my sexual hormones ,destroy them .please suggest some medicines .donot suggest counseling or therapy as i have tried it in vain.

Helpful Tips

So I have been having this trouble since i was about 15. Im 30 now. I must say this is NOT a UTI or STD. I wish I knew why it happens but I ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.