Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cock ring
An_250150 posted:
how do you use a cock ring.

imhungguy responded:
I have used cock rings for years. There are several types, but I prefer a neoprene ring because it stretches and is easier to remove. While flaccid, slide the ring over your testicles and as far up towrads your body as you can. Men with tight testicles will have a harder time with a ring. Those with lower hanging testicles will fare better.

After the ring is on the testicles, lube your penis and then squeeze it into the ring, sliding the ring up as far as it will go. If your choose a ring that properly fits, it will be snug, but not uncomfortable.

When you get an erection the ring will feel tighter, but will help hold the blood supply in the penis and will help maintain your erection.

When the penis returns to flaccidity, remove the penis from the ring, then your testicles.

Some men prefer a leather ring with snaps. It is adjustable and makes using much easier. All a matter of preference, really. Some prefer metal rings, and there are those that fit between testicles, and over the penis.Cock rings are available at sex shops, and all-male shops usually have employees who will even help you with your fit and show you how to use them. Some men can't deal with that, but help can be useful.

Any questions?

Helpful Tips

Erectile Dysfunction Cure FOCUS Tip #1
Your mind controls your sexual programs. Hold your right arm out to the side. Now see if you can do this without first imagining it. Weak ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.