Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Needing some help please
An_254139 posted:
So my boyfriend is 39 years old.. He drinks on a daily... When it comes to sex there are times he can't stay hard but when it comes to oral he is fine. There is a lot of time he doesn't even want to get oral or even have sex. Him and I have living together for about 6 months but have been together for about 11 years... So I guess my main question is what do we do to be able to get a sex life ? does he have ed? Very confused and upset about this.. Need some advice please
jackcutt responded:
I think your boyfriend need to take treatment on ED i.e on erection problem. Either he go for doctor consultation or if he well know about medication then go for Viagra treatment. Buy Viagra from trusted on pharmacy centers like,
Then read whole precautions about medication then take dosages.
floridamenshealthcenter responded:
We are the state's premier health clinic for men. Specializing in all men's health issues, we help men regain their sexual health in a comfortable, discreet environment. Our specialist at Florida Men's Health, provide life-altering impotence cures and a host of other male health services. For All your answers please visit

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.