Skip to content
silverh posted:
Iam 59 years old and decided it was time to do something about my sexual health. I was alway tired, no strenght, my sexual capbility was nnot there, an what I mean was I could get an erection but during intercourse I would lose the erection and could not climax. I saw my regular physical and he prescribed cialis dialy. It help some and I added a rubber cock ring. to keep the erection but that was not working. I ended up and went to my Urologist. They did blood work and they prescribed Androgel 1.62 in two weeks I have stopped taking the cialis and using the cock ring totally.. Iam back to the way I was when I was 40. Sexual intercouse is great again..
floridamenshealthcenter responded:
We are the state's premier health clinic for men. Specializing in all men's health issues, we help men regain their sexual health in a comfortable, discreet environment. Our specialist at Florida Men's Health, provide life-altering impotence cures and a host of other male health services. For All your answers please visit

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.