Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mall promenade
gringofeliz posted:
I had a delightful, but uncommon encounter at our local mall. I saw this girl/lady, your choice, pleasantly made up but not too much, attractively attired in a black leather bolero with micro flared skirt, with black thigh-hi leather stiletto boots strutting, so I followed her at a reasonable distance so it was not obvious. She dropped something and bent over which revealed her cheeks in the wind so to speak. She then went into a unisex clothing boutique. I could see she was familiar with the store and looked at the register. As I concupiscent and getting eroclicious so I entered and decided to buy a pair on jeans. She showed me where the dressing room was and after a few minutes there was a knock at the door and I unlatched the door and she asked if I liked the jeans. I had gotten stiff and couldn't get the pants up. She entered, laughed and when she saw how enlarged my tool was she caressed it and proceeded to sit down and teased it with her tongue and lips. She was very soft, sweet, and looked so lascivious and pretty and got her kicks while sucking me off. Someone came into the store so she left me and after my dick relaxed, I was able to pull up the jeans. I paid her and she gave me a full, sexy kiss. I got her phone number and we have been enjoying each other ever since. She is also a fan of Klixen at c4s.com/studio/7373 and got the idea from "K cumshot in the fitting room." She says she feels much stronger and lusty after she swallows my ejaculate and it has a pleasant sugary flavor. I do reciprocate doing cunnilingus with her and find her juice equally pleasant.

Take the Poll

Does your spouse or friend perform mutually satisfying technique with you?
  • no
  • yes oral
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.