Skip to content
Lose it during sex
OKRunnurOK posted:
I have noticed that my erection can "fad" after entry. Anyone else have an issue where it comes and goes (no pun intended)? I feel like my wife may think something is wrong.

nohard responded:
OK its either the start of ED, sometimes its can be slow coming on, or your not keeping your mind on what your doing, sometimes we need to keep up with the action, when we don't, away it goes.
OK what follows, any one of these can give him ED (erectile dysfunction).

To little sleep.

performance anxiety.

High cholesterol.

Diabetes.

Depression.

Alcohol.

Smoking.

Meds.

Stress.

Anger.

Anxiety.

Middle-aged-spread.

Self image.

Low libido.

His general health.

Low testosterone and very high testosterone.

With meds, its meds for depression, diabetes and cholesterol, these are some of the really bad ones.
Do any of these ring bells.
Please come back.

mitchellalger responded:
This happened to me and i went to the doctor because i know my body and turns out i have low testosterone. Funny... i did not have any other common symptoms...

I also found over time it was harder for me to reach orgasm. My wife would easily after entry but by the time i reached orgasm she was complaining it hurt.

Helpful Tips

my husband has ed
feel ashamed but i do, my husband has ed and i try very hard to get it hard and i get so frustrated that i get upset and and roll over and ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 39 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.