Skip to content
Penis Stretching Devices
bentone posted:
Has anyone used any of those devices which stretch the penis.
My erection is bent (peyronie's disease) and these devices are suppose to help straighten it out.

I am especially interested in ones which can be fine tuned within their range of adjustment. They would probably come with either a set screw or a coupling similar to those found on a turnbuckle.

nohard responded:
Hi your best bet would be to look on www.pegym.com its the best place for info and advice on stretching, you may find that jelqing may be a better way for you to go, along with some stretching,
There's lots of stuff on there that may help you, join and go ask on the forums.
Enjoy and have fun.
Good Luck

jsayers222 responded:
One word of advice: I have not had any personal experience with stretching, but some who have had told me that it tends to make the penis sore (which is certainly to be expected). Using a first rate penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to relieve some of the soreness. Look for a cream that include natural hydrators like shea butter and vitamin E. Good luck!

nohard replied to jsayers222's response:
So Are you here to help, or just sell some expensive bottle of oil?

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.