Skip to content
No feeling in the peni
An_256420 posted:
I am an 18 year old male and extremely worried about my penis. I am circumcised and sexually active. When my girlfriend performs orally or we have sex I feel nothing. Its like my penis isn't actually there. I still get off though. I feel nothing good when having sex. Just warmth but I still get off. I have heard of getting cut while being circumcised and that it could damage the feeling there. PLEASE HELP!

jsayers222 responded:
The good news is that the lack of sensation doesn't seem to prevent you from performing, but of course you want to FEEL something during sex as well. It sounds as if there may be some damage to the penis which is affecting its sensitivity; this can occur for a number of reasons, such as nerve impact, scar tissue due to rough or over-aggressive sex/masturbation, etc. Try using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with acetyl L carnitine; this ingredient is neuroprotective and can help maintain penis sensitivity. Good luck! I hope you are enjoying your sexual encounters soon.

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.