Skip to content
Can't orgasm
johnnnyyy posted:
Hey guys, I don't know if this forum is really the best place to post this but can bad masturbation habits also attribute to not being able to orgasm? I'm only antidepressants and they give me some sexual dysfunction but along with that I can only orgasm if I'm really tensed and if I'm clenching, if I don't clench or are relaxed I lose my erection and I can't cum. I also can't really cum unless I'm bending over a bit and it's really irritating, I also have to be holding my penis really hard. I think I've conditioned myself and I want to break these habits. They are really impacting me. Are there any ways to break these bad habits so I can orgasm normally?

nohard responded:
Hi Try this for your depression, just google natural way out of depression, if you can find a way with this, you could wean yourself off the drugs, you should find meditation as one way.

Now when it come to masturbation your touch with your penis should only be feather lint, this would replicate that of a vagina, and this is how masturbation should be done, just use some baby oil, this will help as well to get the right feeling you need.

Hope this helps you.

Good Luck

jacqui_olliver responded:
The problem with many antidepressant medications are the side effects of weak erections or being unable to orgasm. This is often caused by the numbing effects these medications have on the brain.

Not concentrating on enjoying the physical sensations in your penis, makes it very difficult for the orgasm program in your brain to complete, due to conflicting thought processes.

To be able to orgasm you need to switch focus between the physical sensations and the movement/contractions. In comparison, it is likely you are currently switching between worrisome thoughts and the movement/contractions.

Does this make sense to you?
ZERO Medicine Treatment to Solve Sex Problems

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.