Skip to content
Penile Implant
Anon_169441 posted:
3 years ago I had a penile implant that you pump a bulb planted in the scrotum thus causing an expansion device filled with a fluid in the penis. It worked well for about 3 months once I had healed then when I would go to insert for sex my penis could go down. I went back to the surgeon and he pumped up the device then did some squeezing and said he felt the leakage. However along at that same time I had to have two rods implanted in my cervical neck area of 7 vertebrae. This took over a year to get over and then I finally was able to return to the doctor again that did the penile implant. But this time he just pumped up the device and did no squeezing on the penis and said he saw no problem. As long as no pressure is put on the penis it will indeed stay inflated. I told him again how when I tried to insert for sex the penis would go down. He said he did not see a problem and that was that far as he was concerned. So now I have had the surgery over 3 1/2 years ago and still can't enjoy sex with my wife of 45 years. I can't even have a reverse process to have this device removed as I was told this cannot be done so can't return to medications to help create with an erection. I am a male age 72, in good health for my age, and maybe I shouldn't be thinking of have sex any longer in my golden years but sure do miss it. Should I go to another doctor and have him check out this problem or just give up all together?

nohard responded:
Hi Yes get this sorted out somehow, even with a new gyno or the manufacturer of your implant, get in touch and tell them your story and just how your being treated by this doctor/gyno.

Did no one tell you its a one way thing having an implant, there's no reversing it

Look tell your story over on www.franktalk.ogr you just join and post under general discussions, you should find some help there as well.
Good Luck

mispaanan responded:
Dear Friend,
I am Mispaanan.I am 39 years old.I had this problem which almost ruined my relationship with my wife but God intervened.He sent this Angel of a friend to me who has been to Africa and had taken a course in African Traditional Medicines.I met this guy in New York and it happened that because of the emotional stress I was going through I had to talk to someone and he happend to be the one to listen.He gave me these herbs from Africa which I took half tea spoon of it and pour in a cup of tea with nothing except milk.Before,I never believed in all those things but because of the faith I had,I had to belief in it.He advised me to take a cup of tea 30 to 45 mins before I go to bed with my partner.To my greatest surprise,My Penis erected so firmly that I became scared.I kept going on and on and on for hours before I had to ejaculate.It was amazing.I have never made my partner so satisfied as when I took those herbs.I can give you his number so that you can send him a text.Just try it out and you will tell the story as I am right now.I am free.Here is his number you should send him a text (512) 765-5239 and you will not regret it.

Helpful Tips

Erectale dysfunction
To whom it may concern 6 years ago I had a vey bad colon cancer operation. Since, my sperms goes to my bladder. Also, my erections are not ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.