Skip to content
Female doctor / premature ejaculation
toothgrinder posted:
I'll get right to the point.
I have forever dealt with premature ejaculation, and have never talked to my doctor about it.
But also right now I don't currently have a doctor, so i am looking for one.
I wanted to try a female doctor, because my last string of male doctors just kind of put me off. Never seemed interested or caring, seemed like I was always bothering them.

But, does it make sense to even talk to a female doctor about premature ejaculation?
jacqui_olliver responded:
There is no medical cure for premature ejaculation which is why your doctors haven't provided an answer. One in three men have this problem so you are not alone, it is a common male issue.

It is important that you seek help to end your premature ejaculation problem. Whether you seek the help of a doctor or an alternative expert, do it soon, so you can gain quality of life.
Unique Treatment to Rapidly Resolve Sex Problems
nohard responded:
Hi Edging is what your looking for, is so simple for you to do, for me I went another way.

But just go to on there just look under exercises, and your find edging.

But have a look round the site why your on there you can join its all free, post on the ED forum if you fill you would like to.

Some women are on there, they do have there own forum, and inter link.

But its a very open site, and the talk is very open.


Good Luck
nohard responded:
Hi Well back again, sorry forgot to add that there is a pe section. on pegym.

Also have a look on there a small forum I think called erections, lasting longer and ED, or something like that, you may find some interesting reading.

Any other problems you can post to DR Betty Dodson, she is a great lady, as you will read.

Good Luck
jemmyorton responded:
I think either male or female doctor they give advice to there patient by understanding the exact needs of the patient.
Moreover if you suffering from premature ejacualtion . First up of all make some internet research on Premature Mature(PE) and self diagnose yourself and then start a suitable treatment (Select treatment which doesn't have any side effects)
mispaanan responded:
Dear Friend,
I am Mispaanan.I am 39 years old.I had this problem which almost ruined my relationship with my wife but God intervened.He sent this Angel of a friend to me who has been to Africa and had taken a course in African Traditional Medicines.I met this guy in New York and it happened that because of the emotional stress I was going through I had to talk to someone and he happend to be the one to listen.He gave me these herbs from Africa which I took half tea spoon of it and pour in a cup of tea with nothing except milk.Before,I never believed in all those things but because of the faith I had,I had to belief in it.He advised me to take a cup of tea 30 to 45 mins before I go to bed with my partner.To my greatest surprise,My Penis erected so firmly that I became scared.I kept going on and on and on for hours before I had to ejaculate.It was amazing.I have never made my partner so satisfied as when I took those herbs.I can give you his number so that you can send him a text.Just try it out and you will tell the story as I am right now.I am free.Here is his number you should send him a text (512) 765-5239 and you will not regret it.

Helpful Tips

So I have been having this trouble since i was about 15. Im 30 now. I must say this is NOT a UTI or STD. I wish I knew why it happens but I ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.