Skip to content
i need help
gentle1954 posted:

im in my 57 and married for 31 years but recently have ed problem , i cant penetrate my penis in her..... as i did it before bec it doesnt stay hard , however i try to get my wife to orgasam by licking and kissing her pu.. y , penitrating 2 fingers inside her instead of a hard penis she recived from me before. fortunately iv been been able to get her to orgasm through this . now , im asking the guys whom they had or have the ed problems , will ed be cured by meds and visiting a doc...? is there any man cured? and if so, r u satisfied after treatment? what should i do now? thanks

Was this Helpful?
11 of 17 found this helpful
mare1954 responded:
Get a check up and specifically ask for your Testosterone levels to be evaluated by a blood test. If your Doctor rules out other causes for your ED and feels you are a good candidate for Testosterone replacement, try it! There are shots, creams, gels and pellets and if this works for you, you will be amazed (and so will she!) at what T replacement can do for you. Good Luck.
gringofeliz replied to mare1954's response:
that's a good beginning, but you may need to try BHGH which has a good track record and without side effects.
stewartjames responded:
As you said you are in your 50's, it is but natural to have problem like this if you with you can use ED pills like Viagra, Cialis, lavitra and many more. You van get them at drugs dropShip 24

Helpful Tips

The real worry with EDExpert
Most men just want to know what can be done to bring back great erections. So often men ask whether they should take a pill , which one or ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 149 found this helpful

Expert Blog

The Male Room - Sheldon Marks, MD

Dr. Sheldon Marks shares advice and information on men's health issues, from prostate problems to hair loss, as well as fitness and nutrition...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.